Startup revolution hit the cards, people started quitting IT jobs I mean all the TCS, Infosys ,Wipro in the name of “PASSION” and ended up landing in a 4 people startup, then they start boosting and tell you stories about how bad the IT was and they will make you believe how they are gonna be next WhatsApp (ironic) but yeah I was reading a lot about its strategy so the comparison. Other hand : Sad truth startups are going through rough patch that kind of reality nobody tells you and I learnt after quitting my 4th job, last two companies I was lasted one month each. I had to quit not because I hated the job but because you need some money for your basic needs at the age of 22 you don’t wanna really be reliable on parents. So what's happening in and around startups, People are coming with ideas, they think someone out there is going to fund them and for most of the startups that's the objective and guys believe me if you wanna learn this kind of startup is not t...
Comments
Post a Comment